- News Blog
- Scripture Engagement Essentials
- Ways of Engaging with Scripture
- Engaging Different Audiences
- Kinds of Ministry
- Bible Translation
- Language Issues
- Culture and Contextualisation
- Using the Arts
- Using Media
- Tools and Methods
- Events and Training
- About Us
- Contact Us
Get the Big Picture
Supported by the British and Foreign Bible Society.
From the Bible Course website:
The Bible Course was developed to make the Bible as accessible as possible. It provides answers to many common questions, and equips people with the tools and skills they need to read the Bible for themselves. Broken into eight sessions of DVD teaching and small group discussion, it’s an interactive journey through the whole Bible story.
Aims of the course
- Get the big picture so the pieces of the jigsaw fall into place.
- Get teaching about skills and tools to interpret the Bible.
- Get together to help each other read and apply the Bible to life.
The course contains
- An interactive journey through the whole Bible story.
- 8 sessions of DVD teaching and small group discussion.
- Course manual – 150 pages packed with notes, quotes and visuals to accompany the DVD teaching.
Who is the course for?
- The course works for seekers, new Christians and mature Christians.
- It can be run in large settings, small groups or 1-2-1 coaching.
Login to post comments