Between Friends: passing the Scriptures from phone to phone
Some implications of mobile phone technology for Scripture distribution
“When it comes to audio and video products, the mobile phone can be an effective method of getting the Scriptures to people… who then pass them on to other people… who then pass them on to other people…”
This article discusses some of the implications of mobile phone technology for encouraging the sharing of audio/video Scripture products. Questions raised include:
- Who is your target audience?
- What are the best Scripture products for the phone?
- How will people get their first copy of the media files which they can then share with their friends?
- Are there any copyright issues involved?
- How could mobile phone technology become an obstacle to people engaging seriously with God’s Word?
- What are the most positive aspects of using mobile phones for Scripture distribution?
Resources to download:
Share with others: