Social media can be a forum for engaging with the Scriptures, as well as being a place for promoting Scripture products and Scripture engagement resources.
The Mobile Ministry Forum (MMF) has assembled a guide that takes you through what you need to get caught up with social media. The 95-page guide, in PDF format, is a free resource and can be downloaded here.
- Stories and recommendations that help with those details that you usually have to learn from trial and error.
- Power tips that summarize the material in the guide into easy to reference tasks.
- Best ways to use social media like Facebook, Twitter, What’s App, and then how to determine if apps like SlideShare are a good fit for your ministry.
- Arguments for whether or not you should pay to boost your social media reach and engagement.
- Comprehensive coverage of security issues with social media.